May 27, 2010

Dream House: Entertainment Room

Wouldn't it be cool to have a stage like this? 1) For having a place that your kids can play and act 2) For having bands in (how cool would that be? And 3) to pull a big screen down and watch a movie just like at the theaters, I'd love that!
For Marshall, we'd get a room like this, complete with the pool table.
And this room, this one would be all for me. I thought of adding a few more photos but after I found this one there was no need. To me this would be the perfect Enterainment room (but I'd get a bigger tv).

What's your dream room like?

1 comment:

  1. All absolutely fabulous rooms. Great choices and you've got great taste. Bet each of these lovely rooms are in multi million dollar homes. Ah well, we can dream can't we ? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!