November 19, 2009

Baking Blitz: Cookie fudge


I tried this one out and wow, yum!! I added sour cream to mine and ended up with a fudge that did set (ops!) but I put it in the freezer and add it to the top of ice cream and it’s so delicious! It’s one of the easiest fudge recipes I have tried, and it’s super chocolaty.

1 pkg. (8 squares) Semi-Sweet Chocolate (or use chocolate chips)
1 can (300 ML) Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 tsp Vanilla
10 Oreo Cookies, chopped (Fudgios also are great!)

Microwave chocolate and condensed milk in large bowl for 2 to 3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after each minute. Add vanilla; mix well. Stir in chopped cookies.

Line 8-inch square pan with foil or wax paper, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spread chocolate mixture into pan.

Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to lift fudge from pan before cutting into 1-inch squares.

Have any good ideas, or substitutes for this....share them, leave a comment, I’d love to hear from you!!

1 comment:

  1. Now this sounds like my kind of treat, it's chocolate, it's sweet, it's chocolate, sounds easy to make, no cooking, it's chocolate, no baking, looks rich, it's chocolate, probably tastes as rich as it looks and did I mention it's chocolate ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!