November 16, 2009

Baking Blitz: Peanut Butter Balls


These peanut butter balls are great! They end up being like Reeses cups but in ball form! I used Honey Nut Cheerios instead of Rice Krispies (honestly, just because I didn’t have the Rice Krispies!) and they turned out really tasty!

Rating: I give these a 5 (1 being "I'll never bake them again" and 5 being "They are now one of my favorites")

2 cups Peanut Butter
½ cup Butter
2 cups Icing Sugar
3 cups Rice Krispies, Crushed
1 ½ cups Chocolate Chips

Combine first four ingredients and form into small balls. Melt chocolate chips and dip balls into chocolate. Let cool.

Tip: Leave out the butter. With all that peanut butter you really don’t need it and you won’t even notice it’s not there!

Have any good ideas, or substitutes for this....share them, leave a comment, I’d love to hear from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!