January 6, 2010

Christmas Score

For those of you that were wondering, here is how I made out over Christmas with my Wish List...


The London Fog jacket I wanted (from my dad)


Wall-e (From Marshall)


A knife sharpener (From Marshall)


A food processor (from the in laws)


2 amazon gift cards! (one from my sister, and one from my brother in law) and I ordered the cooking book I wanted!



Metal bowls (from my mom)


This really nice heap cream & necklace (from my sister)



AND we bought ourselves a Macbook Pro!!

2 comments:

  1. aw, you did real good!
    wall-e is such a cute movie.
    how did you make out on that marathon?
    congrats on the pro!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really cleaned house on the gifts didn't you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!