January 30, 2010

Tutorial: How to Add Retweet to Your Blog


As you've likely noticed I've been adding different things to my blog, trying to get it to look a bit better, a bit more user friendly. I'm not too good with code and figuring all this stuff out on my own so I've used all sorts of great tutorials to help me.

Just today I added the retweet feature and I'm so excited about it. Right now for some reason I have two of them, so I'm waiting on a little help with that (from the author) but in the mean time here's his great tutorial!

2 comments:

  1. I think you are so cute! I taught you how to re-tweet and you put up a post about it! Nicely done student :) JK I love you Mandi and i can really see all your hard work you have put into it. Keep up the awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you thought me how to retweet on twitter, not on my blog...that's different.. ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!