May 20, 2010

Dream House: Bedrooms

I love this one, and I know my husband would too. He loves gray in the bedroom.
I love this bedframe in this great studio!
I love this bed!! I think I would forget at times and fall onto it thinking it's the floor, but what a cool idea hey?
I'm all about crates, I think they are so great and I would totally do this as a night stand.
Oh gosh, I don't think I really need to say anything about this great piece!
Oh....or this one!! So classy! I would totally have this wall paper in my bedroom!
And for working on my blog in the bedroom, this table! So great!
Talk about a sexy room hey? All black might be a bit much for me but I love it anyways! Again, another really great night stand. I would fill that so quickly with books!
And this room just makes me want to dream! Well sleep and them dream right?
And this photo wall is wonderful, I think I'm going to do something like that in my new house!
I'm Canadian but I can for sure appreciate this room!

What's your dream bedroom look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!