February 4, 2010

My Wedding Songs



This the song we all walked in to and I just love it! I like it, and picked it for the meaning it has to me. That might not be what they meant when they wrote it, but it really touches my heart and inspires me and really reminds me of all the things that our relationship has gone through, and where we are now. So it was a give in when it came to picking that this was the one I wanted.



This is the song we walked out on. They don't have a video for it, so I tried to find the least lame one on youtube...

And of course you have to have a good song to walk back into (and be announced with!) and I've always loved their music.

1 comment:

  1. So fun that you put your videos up here! I loved your wedding it was so pretty, so organized and so you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!