December 22, 2010

Wedding Redo: Backyard BBQ

I'd have a great layered dress, short with pockets and a little bit of lace.
The girls would have great sun dresses in coral.

For food, nothing but the comfort items: fries, burgers and tacos!
(But mini hamburgers like these!)
For favors we would have strawberry short cake to go!
We would have this great guest "book" where guests put their thumb print to make up the leaves of the tree. What a great idea!
I'd have a sign like this, for those guests that always get lost.
We'd have green and white floral invites.
I'd have flowers like this
I'd have these on along the aisle
I'd have lots of candles like these everywhere.

I would be sure to take lots of pictures like this of our guests.


Of course a photo wall like this would be a must because photos=memories!
And I totally love these! Anything with candles is wonderful.
I would do my centre pieces like this!

And of course the "cake"! These cupcakes are the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!