April 15, 2010

Dream House: Intro

So being married now, for me at least, is bringing change (I’m sure it does for most couples). We got an apartment but (as usual with us) we’re dreaming of something bigger and better already.

We are planning/saving toward a house but it’s going to be a little while. To be exact it’s going to be about another year and a half. We have debt to pay off, and a down payment to save us for, but I thought in the mean time why not do a little decor shopping! Which in turn brought me to some great blogs, which then got me on saving all the photos that gave me ideas for how I want my house to look, which of course, being a blogger, gave me the idea to do posts about it!


So for the next few months I’m going to be posting about “My Dream House” and how I want each room to look. It’s going to be fun! I’m exciting! And when that great day comes when we get to decorate our own house I have some great ideas to look back on and use!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!