June 3, 2010

Dream House: The Office

This office is very elegant to me and I love that there are shelves with just paintings and plants on them, that's great!

You have to have a couple of plants in there, and I pick this one as one of them!
A storage wall like this one would be perfect for me.
I love displaying my cards, and this idea would be prime!
This is a great office! I would totally go for one like this...if someone else had to clean the mirrors.

I'd totally have a desk like that!

I LOVE this brick wall!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow amazing home office!!! I want the office with a wall full of mirrors and a brick wall. I love all these inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's it nice!? i like it a lot!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!