June 25, 2010

June Want List

I love wine, and I love these bottles! I would totally buy these just because of the bottles, even if they weren't that good! Ha!
I love this painting! I would love it in my (new) dining room or in our spare bedroom. Those eyes say so much and you can use your imagination on what they say to you.
I want this card from Freakin Awesome Prints but in a large print so I could put it up on my wall!
I don't really drink milk but to get a crate full of different cheeses? Heaven!
I'm pretty sure it's just for looks and doesn't serve it's intended purpose but it's just such a cute necklace right?
Chocolate...after the crate of cheese? Perfect!
And lastly I want this great camera pin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!