July 27, 2010

I Have an Odd Love for Bird Houses

So now that we have a house I’m all over doing things in the yard. I’ve written about all sorts of other garden things but now I am trying to decide on bird houses! So here I am with my top picks for a bird house. What do you think? I really like the all wood ones (I’m a sucker for beautiful hard woods...weird fetish, I know) but then a modern one might be nice too...Decisions, decisions.
(These ones above are a great way to reuse some wood that you might have otherwise thrown out right?)
I think these ones are super cool. What a need idea.
And of course, why didn't we think of this sooner? It's for a bird...a bird cut out...duh!
I really like this one, it's sort of tropical right?
I really like these! A little rustic right? Sort of country.
I'm not sure why but these remind me of candy...Maybe M&M's? Yummy!
And of course a classic.

2 comments:

  1. i also have an odd love for birdhouses!! these ones are so cute. i still have to hang my bday birdhouses from kyle...birds are so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha, maybe i could come and help you put those up and then i could bring some wood over and we could make me some!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!