August 27, 2010

August Want List

As first I didn't know what these were...BUT they're tee shirts!! Now I want them!
I LOVE these vertical gardens! I just thing they are the greatest! Not sure if I have room in my backyard to do this, but I'm for sure going to try! OR maybe I'll do it with some air plants inside?!


I love rocks and I love lace....here's the best of both worlds!

I always want chocolate!

I don't know a lot about these products but just the package makes me want to try them! The bright colors make me feel happy.
I love horses but I haven't been too into using them in art until I saw this painting. I totally want it!
I love honey! And these are so cute!!


I just love this couch! I'd have nowhere to put it but I just think it's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!