August 5, 2010

Dream House: Living Room

The living room is one of my favorite rooms of the house. I love that it’s a place where everyone gathers, relaxes and just enjoys themselves and the company around them. I’m still working on our living room and making it that relaxing tranquil place (I’ll post pictures as soon as I’m done!) but in the mean time here’s some inspiration for you and for me!



I always love a good photo wall!
I LOVE this couch!!
I love this living room!
I love these pillows!
I think this would be a great piece of art to have on the wall! So fun!

Oh books! If I had the room I would totally have a wall of books like this!

1 comment:

  1. I loooove the huge B&W pics in the 4th picture. Love it when people print pictures huge and use them as art!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!