September 24, 2010

September Want List

Aren't these great? I'd feel pretty posh with these band-aids on!
I know I've had honey on her a lot before, but I just love a good honey, and the fact that these come with a honey comb in them? Great!
I love plants so of course I want this! And it all starts with a little box! What a cool idea for gardeners on the go!

Isn't this beautiful? I've always had a thing for an amazing set a drawers...I totally have a thing for this one..
Aren't these cute? What a great idea, and great DYI project. I want them so bad I think I might even take it on!





Wow, I'm a painter and I don't normally want another person's work, but I really like this!

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a great list of cute things :)
    I love those bandaids. We have a bunch of cool ones cause plain just won't do, and if that is all we have we draw on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! i love those!! if they weren't so ripping much id buy them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!