September 22, 2010

Wedding Redo: Beach Theme

I would have a dress like this, but with a sash the shade of my shoes....
...Which would be these!
The girl's dresses would be like this one
Our invites would look like this
I would have my hair like this...
I would have flowers like these...
I'd have these great star fish along the rows in the aisle
The reception would look something like this....
And the location something like this...
The guy's suits and flowers would look like this!

I would have a great cake like this one!
We'd have snacks like this before the service
And some fish and sea food like this after, for the meal!

And a beach snack cart like this (but nicer) as a sort of "candy table" idea

2 comments:

  1. ya, the candy tables are usually my fav part of weddings!! ha ha, that and desert!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!