September 29, 2010

Wedding Redo: Princess Theme

I would have amazing rich food like this!
Cute cookies likes these as party favors
The guys would look sharp in these suits...
And the girl's would look beautiful wear this dresses from Dessy
I would get married on a stage, in a church like this and of course I would have those great 'love' signs too!
The colors for the big day!! Pink
Ivory
Light Green
Satin Chocolate Brown
Our tables would look like this.


I'd have a cake like this one
I'd do invites like this
I would get married under this
My flowers would look like this
I would have fun trees with great beads and jewels on them like these
And I'd get something totally not like me, like this, as a dress and....
...to top it all off a totally princess ring like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!