October 8, 2010

Bedroom Before & After

So, as you know we bought a house. It wasn’t much of a fixer upper, which I am so thankful for but there were a few things we wanted to change. As of right now we haven’t changed any wall colors except for the bedroom. I can live with a lot of weird things but having a bedroom that isn’t our personality, romantic and relaxing wouldn’t work for me. So we did some shopping around, I did some research on what different options and came up with this…..


Before


Marshall was out of town so me and my mom did all the patching, priming and painting. It was a lot of work (lots of holes and two coats on everything, including the ceiling..arg…) but so worth it.


After!!


I still want to find some sort of painting (or better yet paint something) for the purple wall because it seems a little plan, but other than that I’m super happy with how it turned out.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new bedroom. The color of the wall reminds me of the entrance wall in our house in Wink!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!