October 24, 2010

Concert Fun


So I went to the Anberlin concert the other day and usually when I go to a show I check out who's opening but this time around life has just been super busy that I really just didn't care enough to check. It was after 10 when Anberlin even started (three hours after the concert started!) but I have to say the two opening bands were really good! I had never heard of either of them so I thought I'd share them here in case you hadn't either!




So I feel a little silly saying that I'd never heard of either of these bands before, I love music but sometimes I'm a little behind on things, but either way I hope you like them because I know I do!

1 comment:

  1. Listen to Civil Twilight's song "Human." Totally genuine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!