October 29, 2010

October Want List

I want this amazing chair!
I already love this brand but they just came out with a new design! That's great! Now I really want to get more of their products!
I love this bedroom! First of all it's so huge, second of all it looks like you could just stay in there for weeks on end, you wouldn't have to leave! Just relax and enjoy yourself! I love rooms like that!
Oh I so need one of these for my shoes! And it's so pretty too! The best part? Once the doors are closed you don't even know it's has shoes in it.
A round book shelf? Yes please!
I think these antlers are great! You could use them as a coat hanger too.
Wow right? I know I have a lot of books but wow, I want this library!
I have recently fallen in love with almond butter and I for sure would love it more in cool jars like this!

1 comment:

  1. Wow such great October picks.
    I want that library. It looks so peaceful. And those salt and pepper shakers are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!