October 20, 2010

Wedding Redo: Home Made

I'd get a dress like this made.
The girl's would get this dress made.
And we'd make our bouquets from garden flowers.
The guys would get tailor made linen suits like this one, but with light teal ties (like the color below)


We would make these great boxes with cookies in them for our party favors!
I'd make invites like this
I'd make (with some help!) a cake like this
I'd do a photo tree like this

We'd get married in this forest location...
...and have the reception at a big table with a "tree" hanging from the top of the tent with candles glowing.
We'd get everyone to bring there favorite (home made) dish for the meal.
I would totally do our guest "book" like this



I'd do a fun desert table like this


We'd make these for the men!

We'd have wild flowers like this for our centre pieces


I would make photos boxes like this for on the signing table!


We'd do cupcake mix jars for our favors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!