October 6, 2010

Wedding Redo: Vintage

I would start off with taking some fun photos like these.



I gather as many vintage desert trays as I could find.
I would get a ring like this.
I would use this great ring box for my ring before and after the wedding!


We'd have a classic meal.

And wonderful individualized cakes!
We would have table numbers and menus like these.

I would have the ceremony in chairs like these, with all the wonderful rose peddles.


And the girls would wear beautiful dresses like these (above and below).

The dress and shoes? I'd have them just like this bride!
And my man would were this great suit.

I'd have simple tables and centre pieces like these but with these (below) wonderful mismatched vintage plates.

We would do some great photos like this one.
We would totally have invites like these!
A little vintage, rustic decor...

I would have a "Snap Station" like this one!
I would take pictures like this...
And invite people like this, very fun!
And I would for sure have great "flowers" like these!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the 'Snap Table' where everyone takes a camera. I want to do this for sure if I ever get married because I LOVE cameras. There are a lot of things here I like. I would like to have a lot of milk glass as well if it is not a destination wedding that is :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!