October 13, 2010

Wedding Redo: Winter Theme

I'd have a huge dress.

My flowers would be like these beautiful ones.
The guys would wear dark charcoal suits.
The girls would be in these rich yellow dresses
I'd do my hair to the side, in curls.
I'd have centre pieces in a location like this.
We'd get married in a old church with as many stain glass windows as possible.
I'd have a simple white cake with purple flowers. ( These tables and cake are beautiful and that purple is a wonderful color for a winter wedding!)

We'd have steak and salad.

We'd had invites like these....but instead of blue, purple


We'd so some fun pictures like these!

We'd have these cupcakes for favors.




And I'd have a ring like this.

4 comments:

  1. I love your pictures very much and the purple too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i love that shade of purple, it's just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I continuously keep on coming to your site again just in case you have posted new contents. best wordpress themes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!