November 22, 2010

Christmas Decor for less

(The vase I got on free day, the glass stones I got for half price after Christmas and all the decor sticks I got at Dollarama. Total for this centre piece= $10)

I'm telling you Dollarama is the place to go for a lot of Christmas decor. They have a lot of great, quality items (and of course the really cheap "going to break in a couple of days" items too) for a whole lot less. I shop around a lot and I have found the same thing in Dollarama countless times for of course a fraction of the price. I don't love that it's all (or most) Made in China but if you're on a budget that's just the way it goes sometimes!

Other tips for you:
- If you don't need the decor right away wait until boxing day and stock up for next year!
- Go thrifting or check out bargain stores
- Check into some different DIY ideas and get creative and make your own!

Happy decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!