November 11, 2010

Healthy Oatmeal


So as you know I'm on this crazy strict diet right now and I just got this recipe from my doctor. I was sort of stuck with what to make for breaky. Eggs and protein shakes get pretty boring after a while so I'm pretty excited to try this! I know, it doesn't look that exciting but for someone on a Candida diet I think it's pretty great!!


½ cup raw whole rolled oats

¾ cup vanilla rice milk (or almond milk)

¾ cups water

Pinch or two of cinnamon

1 ripe banana

½ cup berries (blueberries, strawberries – organic, raspberry, saskattoon)

Put all the ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil.

Reduce heat (2-3) and simmer for 10-12 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!