December 15, 2010

Wedding Redo: 1920s

This bride looks amazing! Not what I would wear but so beautiful I had to include it.

I would get married here! (or at least use it for photos!)
My man would wear one of these suits
Some fun heels under the dress are a must
And of course some whimsical invitations
And I think I would get my brides maid's all in different dresses!




A classy white lace cake of course
We'd get married in a church with great ceilings, like this one.
We'd have a guest table like this
And flowers like these


We'd have a photo booth like this
I'd have a dress like one of these two. And take some fun photos like these!

2 comments:

  1. This is right up my ally. If I had the energy to plan a wedding I think a lot of 1920's flapper girl elements would be in it. But I think if I ever get married it will be on the beach somewhere with people I love and sand under my feet and sun on my body :)
    Oh I could go for a lay on a sunny beach right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha well if you ever change you're mind you know who's here to plan your day ;) it's a fun theme tho right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!