January 28, 2011

January Want List

Aren't these wonderful?! They're made from old wine bottles!

I totally want a book wall like this!
Aren't these cute? Totally brings out the kid in me
These mini paintings are great. I don't have any place for them but that isn't stopping me from wanting them!


Oww...Chocolate!! And what a cute dear!
I love real coral more but I thought this was a really neat idea
I'm not much of a watch girl but I really love the designs of these watches.

Storage boxes that look like books? Fabulous!
These little snack bags are great. I think that's such a smart idea. So much better then always using (and then throwing out) plastic bags.

(Click on any photo to go to the source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!