February 24, 2011

Dream House: Closets

I love closets! I don't know what it is but I've always loved a good walk in closet, and I figured it's my dream house I'm creating, so here are my closet picks for my dream house!

I love this one because it's so classic. It's like it's own room!


I love this one because I know Marshall would love it, and it's not too girly too.


I love this one but I would get the cupboards in a mocha colour instead.



I'd totally put this one in my house, but I would be sure to get myself a chaise (below) to go right in the middle so I could sit down and put on my shoes!


I love the sliding glass doors, so if it's a mess you can just hide it!


And of course the armoire. It's a classic and if I had a small space (which I wouldn't because there would be no small spaces in my dream house!) I would go with this.


This one is small but I just love all the dark wood and wicker.



And here's the opposite, a really really like and airy closet. Also a wonderful option!


I LOVE this closet! It's just such a girl's closet hey?

What's your dream closet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!