February 28, 2011

February Movie Reel

I think I would have extra liked this movie if I had seen it in the Imax.
I am a sucker for two things: 1) A good love story 2) A good period piece. This movie is both, AND based on a true story so it's even better!
I'll be honest, although well made, this movie just made me sad.

Wow, this movie was good! I would watch it again. A little gross, but good! I'd highly recommend this movie.
Wasn't that impressed, pretty predictable. But a good no brainier movie.

I didn't know all this about black people's hair! Very interesting!

I liked this one. Cute. I think I might have even teared up a little.

Just an action movie to get your mind off of anything.

I thought this movie was funny.

I really liked this one. A lot of sex, but I guess I should have expected that right?

I can't believe I hadn't seen this movie! I really really liked it. I'd highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!