February 26, 2011

Hello My Pretty...

Ok, I couldn't help it. I'm still out on the road with Marshall (LA at the moment) but I wanted to post this pretty little fact- I finally got my Tiffany's bracelet. I've had this on my want list for over 2 years and she's finally mine. It's not a huge purchase ($250) but I don't through that sort of money around that often, at least not on one item. Marshall said that I could use all my birthday money this year toward this if I wanted, and I would just pay the difference (Super early, my birthday is in October!). I for sure said yes (how often am I at Tiffany's right? And buying it online, in Canada, is more then double; no thank you!) so I get a little fun ahead of time! I know, it's sort of lame that I took photos of all this but I love how they give you that little bag, with your new piece of jewelry in it, put it in a box and wrap it up with a bow. I mean how much better does it get when it comes to a jewelry purchase? Needless to say I'm one happy girl, not to mention spoiled.


2 comments:

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!