February 11, 2011

Thought of the Day


“If a man wants his dreams to come true, he must wake them up.” -Franklin D Roosevelt

A girl friend of mind sends out a "Thought of the Day" every day. I'm not too sure how many people she sends it to but I think it's a great idea. I'll be honest, I don't always read them and sometimes they just stock pile in my inbox and I get to them when I have time but there's thoughts like the one above that really speak to me. I mean really right? WAKE UP YOUR DREAMS!! I'm working on this one myself but there's nothing worse then having dreams and doing nothing with them. It can start with something as simple as just talking them out with a close friend, or writing them out in a journal. Then get on to making a bit of a plan. If you don't get to action it's going to stay asleep forever! Wake it up darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!