February 4, 2011

A very Late December Movie Reel

I know I started with the January Movie Reel but I watched a lot of really great movies in December so I wanted to posted about them too.
Can you believe I'd never seen this movie? When Marshall found it we had to watch it.
Honestly I didn't feel to bad for a lot of the people in this movie. I mean you get a credit card and let it get out of hand isn't it sort of your own fault? Fine print is meant to be read...
I just thought this was interesting.
Sort of a sad movie but I liked it.
Oh I loved this movie! Nothing like a little Shakespeare right? I'd totally watch it again!
There's so many great movies that I haven't seen and I think this was one of them. The story is so messed up but I'm sure true in a lot of ways.
Ya, I can't say I loved this movie. I expected a lot more based on who was in it.

I love all of the Narnia movies and I think this book was my favorite and I'll say I was not disappointed with the movie. I wasn't too sure what I would think with the 3D but I think in this case it sort of added the details of the book into the movie which I always love.
I'm yet to read the books but I really really enjoyed this movie. I've heard a few people that said it was too long and they got a little board but I usual think movies should be longer so this was perfect to me.

I didn't love this documentary. It was too consistory theryish for me. If they didn't have that stupid music in the background the whole time maybe it wouldn't have been so bad. I found it a little long too.
You have to watch this one. I can't tell you about it cause it will ruin it for you, but you really should watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!