March 21, 2011

Make Me Happy Monday: Bringing Life to a Vintage Toy


My sister shared these a while ago on her blog, and I figured if I waited a while it wouldn't be so much of a little sister copying big sister sort of thing, but the fact of the matter is she shares really cool stuff and I want to share it too!! And I want to be able to come back to it if I want to show others (part of the reason I have a blog in the first place!)

So either way, I'm sharing it now! I hope you like it! And it's just a nice reminder of what we can do with something old and how we can bring new life to things!

Thanks Crystal for sharing!

Happy Monday Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. hahah! I love AT-AT's! I've seen some pretty cool pics of them on Flickr. That video is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat is working on another great stop motion video and just did a great fighting one you should check out his channel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really? That's great, i for sure will! Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!