April 15, 2011

Movie Reel




I had never seen the Terminator movies before so I thought I'd take them in. I still have one more to go. Talk about classic action, I loved them.

I really like Beastly. It's pretty cheesy at times throughout the movie but I love the beauty and the beast sorry so I really enjoyed it and I think they matched the love interests well, which doesn't always happen.

I didn't really care for The Dilemma. It was ok, but maybe I just don't like Vince Von. Or that all his movies seem to be the same lately, same character doing different things.

1 comment:

  1. I love your movie list. I've seen Terminator, but not the latest ones, and I can't remember the ones before, Shaun of the Dead is hilarious. The other title I can catch on NetFlix at some point.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!