April 9, 2011

DIY Quilt Blocks


I haven't given up on my quilting project, I am still collecting fabric, so I thought as I go I would learn different ways to do things, so that when I do get to the actual making part of things I'd be ready!

Isn't this quilt block great? I think I will likely end up making a lot of random blocks like this and that's great by me!

Here's the tutorial if you want to make these as well!

(If you want to make any fabric donations to my quilting project let me know! I'd love that!!)

3 comments:

  1. If you go to Amy Butler's website, she has some really cool free online patterns....or her books are really good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link-up Amanda! Have fun with these blocks. I had a good time with mine and ended up with a Queen Size quilt! Your blog is wonderfully designed -- great pics and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya, that's the aim! i'm trying to make it for our bed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!