April 18, 2011

My New Food Blog!


Hi all!

I just thought I would let you know that I started another blog! I thought seeing as I post so much about food I would start a blog just for that! It will be a little over lap at times (especially for things that I really love!!) but I'm going to be writing a lot about new places to try, recipes, and all my experiences and experimenting with food! I'm pretty excited about it and I'd love for you all to check it out and show me some love by following and/or adding my new button to your blog (I know you all know how hard it can be to bring awareness to your blog and gain followers, even more when starting up).

Also if you have any recipes you'd love to post about (i.e. be a guest writer) or anything you've always wanted to try but haven't had the guts or time message me, I'd love to try it out in my kitchen or have some great people contributing to my blog as well!!


Cheers and happy cooking!

5 comments:

  1. yay! i love that you are doing this! you always have the best recipes and ideas! off to follow now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's excellent, and I'll add your button to Life By Wyetha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ow thanks ladies for your support! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very excited about this endeavor of yours. I know it will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ow thanks danielle! i'm pretty excited about it too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!