April 5, 2011

Road Trip: Day 5 & 6- Las Vegas

Day 5 & 6: Las Vegas

We stayed at the Circus Circus which I feel was a mistake. It was between that and Treasure Island (we were wanting something that fit in our budget) and I defiantly wish we would have picked that. We hadn't ever stayed anywhere in Vegas (I had been there once, but I didn't stay the night) so we really didn't know what was good and what wasn't. It was fine, but we ended up leaving one day early because we sort of had our fill and wanted to get on to LA.

We went into almost every hotel that was there and wow, there are some amazing hotels! (See videos below!)

We went to a show, but I would have gone to many many more if money didn't matter. But you have to at least see something while you are there and I highly suggestion a circus du soleil show! We saw Ka and it was fantastic!

Our $9 drinks!

It's so pretty and bright at night!








The New York New York
A little fun with the new camera


Marshall ended up winning $70 so that was nice! I made him stop after that : )





I've added a few videos for those of you that are like me and didn't know that much about Vegas!







6 comments:

  1. these are great pictures! I've never been to Las Vegas. I've never really vacationed anywhere for that matter haha. I'm also impressed by your ability to win and stop. I would just give all of my money away again. Hope you have an awesome trip! I am now following you and thanks a lot for checking out my blog =)

    http://likespinning-plates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely comments.Your blog is very interesting,I love to travel and this pictures are so nice!:)
    You have said that you would like to read content of my blog, you can read it using google chrom, and its option "translate" ...you could translate from serbian into english.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite places on the strip is in Treasure Island! Looking at your pictures made me want to go back again. Looks like you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you have to get out and travel! it's so great!! it's not that expensive too if you plan it out well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I need to travel more, and I usually look forward to shorter trips, but Vegas has been in the works for at least 3 years now with me an my good friend. I'll get there eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya,sometimes planning these things and making them happen take time. i planned a trip to Australia for 2 year, in the 2nd year my friend canceled on me but i decided i wanted it enough i'd go alone, i did and it was a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!