June 4, 2011

Movie Reel










I really liked both of the Elizabeth movies. I really love movies done in that time, mainly because of the costumes :)

Harry Brown was pretty violent and sad but a really well made movie, I really enjoyed it.

I found Wendy & Lucy super slow but it was just sort of that type of movie,  but also really sad. I can totally relate to that bond with your dog though!

Bridesmaids was funny, not as funny has people had made it out to be (I kept hearing it was the Hang Over for women) but still really funny and cute but not a total chick flick so that was a nice mix for a change.

2 comments:

  1. I loved Bridesmaids! And I also loved The Fighter, excellently done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked elizabeth ( i have only seen the first one) - and i still havent got down to watching the Bridesmaids-for which i ve heard a looot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!