May 10, 2011

Road Trip: Day 8, Part 1: LA-Science Center, Disney Center



The original plan was to spend a lot of time outside but it was but a pretty day so we did the Science Center and the Disney Center. Can't say I loved the Science Center, I guess I didn't realize it would be a lot more just for kids, but now I know. But the Disney Center was very nice. I expected it to be a lot bigger on the inside because of how it looks on the outside but it was still very beautiful. I suggest doing the audio tour, lots of good information in there and it's free! 











4 comments:

  1. Wow! Great photos! Looks like a fun time :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The architecture is fantastic. I love the tones, and the structure of the building.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cool buildings and sculptures! I love that big blue and white one that looks like a flower. Can you climb on those? I would totally want to climb inside :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha, ya, i guess you could, but it's a fountain so you'd get pretty wet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!