May 2, 2011

Want List

Aren't these cute? Little fashionable trash bags for your car!

Isn't this a wonderful couch? I wonder how well it would match with things...I guess it could go either way, it does have pretty much every color after all.
Isn't this plant stand wonderful? I'd love to find one a little more modern but in the mean time I'll just lust over this one (because I'm not going to get it any time soon, it's $500!)


Check out these great rings I from on Etsy! (click on the photo to get to the shops)



Aren't these great? Best part: they're eatable!! I think they would be great on top of icing on a cake or cupcakes!


Oh I would love this for soaking in the tub! I'm not sure if it would fit on mine but I want it either way!
I'd like book of these dresses please.


It's a quilt! Isn't it great!!
This lamp is so beautiful!


7 comments:

  1. there are so many beautiful things I dont know what to say first. I loooove those buttons, and that amazing shirt dress, the shoes the shoes the shoes. lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMM yes I want that bathtub thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list of beautiful things. I like that lace lamp too. I have been thinking of creating one but not to sure where to put it. I think the tower. Oh and I want one of those shirt dresses too! I have been keeping my eye out for one I fall in love with ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful finds ! So many lovely things.
    The little sterling silver flower rings are adorable(I want one) and that $500 Victorian plant stand must be in the Ballard's or Frontgate catalog as their prices are way too expensive for my wallet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh ... I almost forgot about those incredible edible buttons !!! How great would they be on top of cupcakes for a children's party? Just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your taste, Amanda! I even have an affinity for Ethiopian food, after spending 6 months living there. It is a delight to be featured here - thanks so much!! -Andie (Andie's Specialty Sweets)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the candy buttons and the lamp. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!