June 14, 2011

Back 40

 (I used to always get a slurpy after horse back riding so I had to get one)

Our friends TJ & Carolyn gave us some tickets to the Back 40 Fork Festival in Morden. Now if you don't know I grew up in Winkler, a small town in southern Manitoba and Morden is a ten minute drive west of there. I used to go to church in Morden, had my horse at a farm in Morden, so I spent a lot of time there. I used to go to the festival with my mom, and I sold my jewelry there a few years so it was nice to go back!

If you've never checked out this little festival you should!




I got so hot I went and found the only store open (it was Sunday...it's a small town) and bought this cute little dress. Not bad for $15!



These cherries where so good! One of the best things on a hot day!


3 comments:

  1. love your dress! the pattern is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun + every year DC has it's "Screen On the Green" where they show movies at dusk right across from the Smithsonian + me and my daughter have been twice + but when the weather is really hot + it makes it miserable + hopefully we can catch it this year.

    Wyetha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress your boobs look huge in it ;)
    Is this the new one you got you where telling me about?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!