June 26, 2011

My mom, gardening vicariously through my yard


As you know my mom is wonderful. She's always there for me and is always giving, always has good advice, is very encourage and is just all around fun to be around. Other then Marshall she's who I spend the most time with. I just have so much fun with my mom, she's my best friend.

My mom used to be really into gardening and loves doing it. She has a condo now so she doesn't have much space to work with. When she comes over I often wonder what's taking her so long to get in the house and I look out the window and she's started working in the front yard pulling weeds or prettying things up. She loves helping me make my yard wonderful and I love the help.

The other day she said "You need a hanging basket for by your front door" and the night went on to us going shopping for some plants and her putting together a basket for me. We found a basket in my garage (left from the last owners I think) and she worked with that.




It turned out pretty great right? She's not totally happy with the basket so I'll do a little update post when she finds something she really likes. But that's my mom for you, always giving, always helping, she's just all around a wonderful woman and mother!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I liked your blog very much!!! I'm from Brazil and I was looking for pictures from Byron Bay and I end up here! I went there in 2006 and loved it! I believe that we have the same pleasures in life!!! Please keep on with your inspiring blog! And thank you for that! All the best!
    Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!