July 5, 2011

Projects In My Backyard: Idea 1

Hanging mason jars for around my deck, by my garden

Ok, so I'm really get into gardening and getting my backyard in order and making it ours. I love plants way more then Marshall does but he still wants to have a lot of input...but that mainly means running all my ideas by him and getting approval which is fine by me.

So I thought to keep myself sane I would do a posts on all the projects I want to do. Here's the first idea! I want to put them along the fence, when you first come into the yard, on the side of the house. Maybe put tea lights in them? What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea + for a smaller size jar + and I love the blue tint on the jar above.

    Wyetha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a great idea. It would be great for a date night to have a bunch lit all along the fence at night. Another idea would be to get a whole load of wildflowers off the side of the highway or something and fill each jar with a bouquet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya that was my other idea. I think I'll do every other with flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that would be great! just be careful, some wildflowers are illegal to pick...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha did you see my other photo? It was all the wild flowers I picked? Someone was honking at me while I was picking...maybe that's why?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!