August 19, 2011

Road Trip: Day 13-The Oregon Coast


We didn't get a lot of photos while we drove along the coast of Oregon (because a lot of it was done while dark) but wow, it was pretty. Here are a few photos I took and a couple stops we took as we went from Oregon to Washington.


(I wish I could remember the name of this little area because it was so pretty. We ran out of gas so I pulled off the highway and ended up here. It was such a beautiful lake and quiet little cottage/resort town. I would go there for sure to "get away")
















Here are a few videos to give you a better idea of the Oregon coast and to really make you want to go!





4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I would love to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a beautiful, beautiful area! Instant love! Wishing you have a wonderful August Break! And thank you for the lovely comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, new to your blog and I love these photos. The Pacific Northwest is one of my favorite places on earth! We took a road trip up there last fall. Such an amazing place. Thanks for sharing these photos are bringing back memories. I look forward to enjoying more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i'm glad it brought back memories, it is truly a wonderful place!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!