August 27, 2011

Want List

 I would love to have a corner with this! How relaxing is that?


I would love to have this on the wall when I first walk into my place! Art and organization, how much better could it get?


I want a patch of this Firefly plant in my front garden bed. I think it's just so pretty!
I would love this as a center piece. I think when I have a reason to make it I will totally do it!
This makes me want to take a nap right now. I love this bedding.

I always love cute things that are also practical. I think this one would make me want to sew more!

Oh summer....I have one of these chairs, but in green. I got it on free day, but I would love a matching set.
I would like both of these dresses from Banana Republic please!

And I most recently discovered this plant! It's a Rex Begonia and it's on the top of my list as my next house plant!



Isn't this chair wonderful?? I'm going to find a place where I need a chair, and then I'm going to find an old chair and do this!!!

2 comments:

  1. i was looking at the same west elm bedding this week. i'm in love with the navy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!