September 20, 2011

Birthday Want list


This one will likely stay on my want list for a long time! I'll just keep adding it until I get it :)


I still haven't gotten any of these prints from The Black Apple. I have a perfect spot for them now so all I need is to get them and to find some fabulous frames for them to go into.

I still need a sewing machine...I've needed one for years...I keep finding ways to get around using one but you can only hand sew so many things! 

With all the baking I do I think it's time to upgrade to this pretty little thing! 

I have a piece of opal from relatives in Australia that I'd like to get made into a pendent (like the one below)

I LOVE this! Its from a local shop that I just love. It's $300 which is out of my price range right now, but one can want and lust in the mean time!

I'm not too sure if you can still get these sweaters (I've emailed The Bay because they're not on their online store anymore) but I really really want one!!

I want this one but in black.


 I really want Marshall to build me this.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda + What a big list you have + LOL + you have great items + I hope you get a few.

    Wye

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!