September 29, 2011

Movie Reel








The Way Back- Was excellent. It's a powerful movie and I love how they really took their time. It made it a little slow at parts but it really made it dynamic where it counted.

The Change-up- Dirty nasty movie, don't watch it. Ryan, I'm disappointment in your picks lately for the movies you do.  You know how you sometimes pick a movie because you know the actor that is in it usually does pretty good movies? Ya, that's what I thought I was doing! He's off my list of guaranteed good times!

Battle-LA- That is a truth blood American movie if there ever was one! Good action though.

Fright Night- Didn't like it. I usually like vampire stuff, but it just, I don't know, I just didn't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!