November 12, 2011

Movie Reel




Midnight in Paris -  I thought this movie was really cute and dreamy. A little slow moving but I think that was part of it...I just get a little board when it's so slow.

Captain America - I'd watch it again right now I think. I really enjoyed this one. A nice mix of action with a little love and heroism. 

The Help - A must see. Also a tear jerker. I would see it again for sure and now I need to read the book. I really liked how the movie flowed and how well they explained the characters through their fashion, houses and just attitudes.

1 comment:

  1. I was just about to watch Midnight in Paris and then I thought "Na!" But imma watch it now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!