November 22, 2012

Want List

Cute right?


After Matisse Rug by Sonya Winner

After Matisse Rug by Sonya Winner
After Matisse Rug by Sonya Winner
Isn't this a wonderful rug? It would be great in a room where you didn't have a lot of color on the walls or just wanted something to brighten things up.

What a cute box of tea right? And even better that it's wild berry! Yum!!

Isn't this couch wonderful? I'd have to have totally mellow everything else but I think it would be totally worth it!



Matt Carr (Toronto)
Isn't that shelf wonderful!!! I want to see if I can make one!


Isn't this a wonderful coat? Not sure where I would wear it or with what, but I love it either way!


Isn't this wonderful?! I would love this! And it would keep me reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!