November 18, 2009

Baking Blitz: Cooking Option: Pizza Crush




Pizza is my favorite food! When I was little (I was the baby; a little spoiled) when we had Chinese (which I hated at the time) I would get pizza. I’m not too sure if this is what spawned the love for pizza but either way it’s the best!

I’ve tried a lot of crust recipes but this, so far, is my favorite and I really like that you don’t have to use yeast (I find that always complicates things!)

2 cups Flour
1 tsp Salt
2 tsp Baking Powder
2/3 cup Water
¼ cup Olive Oil

Heat oven to 350

Combine and mix flour, salt, baking powder and water; kneed until smooth. Roll out on floured surface until it’s your desired thickness (I prefer thin crust). Lay out on pizza pan and oil crust. Bake crust for 10 minutes. Take out of the oven and add topping and bake again until desired crispiness (10-15 minutes).

Tip: Add some minced (crushed) garlic to your crust mix and some spices for extra flavor.

2 comments:

  1. Oh awesome Paul and I were looking for a good Pizza Crust recipe!
    We are just tired of buying it even though it is quick.

    P.S. Pizza is one of my fav food too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i cant wait to be able to have pizza again! maybe we can make this together when u are here!!??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!